Friday, March 9th, 2012 – 7:00pm – 9:15pm (bonus Q&A 9:20-10:00pm)
6:00pm: Doors Open. Registration begins. Tickets available for purchase at the door. Ministry booths will be open.
7:00pm: Special presentation by Andy Steiger and Ethos Worship Band.
8:00 – 9:15pm: Keynote Speaker, J.P. Moreland – Loving God with All Your Mind.
9:25 – 10:00pm: Time of Q & A (optional to attend).
Saturday, March 10th, 2011 – 9:00am – 5:00pm
9:00 – 10:30am: Keynote Speaker, Mary Jo Sharp – An Open Dialog With an Atheist
10:30 – 10:45am: Break
10:45 – 12:00pm: Keynote Speaker, Dr. Paul Copan – Is God a Moral Monster?
12:00 – 1:15pm: Lunch on your own.
1:15 – 2:00pm: Breakout Session #1 (Choose a topic of interest to you).
- Paul Chamberlan (Institute for Christian Apologetics) – Is Religion Dangerous?
- Michael Horner (Power to Change) – Evidence for God from Morality
- Dennis Danielson (UBC Professor) – God’s Two Books: The dialog between Christianity and Science
- Harry Edwards (President Apologetics.com) – Beliefs and Behaviour
- Jason Ballard (Director Campusfire) / Chris Price (Senior pastor) – CampusFire: Apologetics in Your High School
- Jeremy Livermore (Radio host) – Historical Evidence for the Life, Death, and Resurrection of Jesus Christ
- Steve Tsai (Apologetics.com Radio host) – Arguments for the Existence of the Soul
- Sam Walbon (Apolgoetics.com Radio host) – The Problem of Evil
- Jose Ruba (Faith Beyond Belief) – Intolerant Truths: Why Right and Wrong Still Matter
2:00 – 2:15pm: Break
2:15 – 3:00pm: Breakout Session #2 (Breakout sessions will be repeated).
3:15 – 5:00pm: Keynote Speaker, J. Warner Wallace – God’s Crime Scene